The A600 BLDC is a high-volume pump, driven by a long-lasting, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. Pump flow rates can be regulated by input voltage, or with OEM Brushed Controller, providing 20:1 speed control, directional, and start/stop functions.
A600 pumps are configured to utilize large bore 9.5mm (3/8”) tubing with 3.2mm (1/8”) wall thickness making them ideal for pumping viscous or abrasive fluids.
Features & Benefits
- Flow rates from 1700 to 30 mL/min (see Flow Rates by Motor below)
- Integrated pump and drive system
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Includes panel mounting plate for ease of installation
- Viscosity rating up to 3000 centipoise
- Up to 15 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive, pump head, roller assembly and mounting plate. Tubing sold separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing.
LEAD TIME: Orders of less than 10 units normally ship within 5 business days. Orders of 10 units or more typically ship within 30 days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
- Minimum flow rates are approximately 5% of rated voltage flows when regulated with ANKO OEM Brushless Controller.
- Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.