The VSH-A603R is a high flow, variable-speed pump driven by a powerful, brushless DC motor rated for continuous-duty. Equipped with a remote start/stop feature, the pump can be activated and deactivated by any dry contact switch, running continuously during switch closure and stopping when the switch is open.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 25:1 turndown ratio
- Pump head can be set in four different tube positions (up, down, left, right)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote start/stop via dry contact signal or Remote Foot Switch (sold separately) for manual activation.
- Flexible internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Viscosity rating of 3000 cp
- Chemical resistant polymer housing
- Up to 25 psi working pressure (varies by tubing formulation)
- UL Listed
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A603 pump head, 3/8" bore Norprene drive tube, and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.