The A200/BLDC is a compact pump, driven by a planetary, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. Pump flow rates can be regulated by input voltage, or with our OEM controller, which provides 20:1 speed control, directional, and start/stop functions. Combined with the ability to accept multiple tube sizes, this pump has a broad range of flow rate capabilities in a very compact size.
Please note: This pump operates utilizing 1.6mm (1/16") wall tubing only.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates of 650 to 3 mL/min (see Flow Rates by Motor below)*
- Integrated mounting plate for ease of installation
- Fast & easy tube changes - no tools required
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Optional 4-roller assembly for reduced pulsation *
- Available in a range of standard colors *
- NSF/ANSI 29 rated models available*
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact customer service for items not available on our web store.
INCLUDES: Drive, pump head with integrated mounting plate and 3-roller assembly. Tubing sold separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing.
LEAD TIME: Orders of less than 10 units normally ship within 5 business days. Orders of 10 units or more typically ship within 30 days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
- Minimum flow rates are approximately 5% of rated voltage flows when regulated with ANKO OEM Brushless Controller.
- Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
LITERATUREA200/BLDC Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.