The A200/VDC is a compact pump, driven by a planetary, brushed DC motor rated for continuous duty. Pump flow rates can be regulated by input voltage, or with our OEM controller, which provides 10:1 speed control, directional, and start/stop functions. Combined with the ability to accept multiple tube sizes, this pump has a broad range of flow rate capabilities in a very compact size.
Please note: This pump operates utilizing 1.6mm (1/16") wall tubing only.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates of 325 to 2 mL/min (see Flow Rates by Motor below)
- Integrated mounting plate for ease of installation
- Fast & easy tube changes - no tools required
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Optional 4-roller assembly for reduced pulsation *
- Available in a range of standard colors *
- NSF/ANSI 29 rated models available *
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact customer service.
INCLUDES: Drive, pump head with integrated mounting plate and 3-roller assembly. Tubing sold separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 business days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
- Minimum flow rates are approximately 10% of rated voltage flows when regulated with ANKO OEM Brushed Controller.
- Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
LITERATUREA200/VDC Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning