The A201D is a compact, economical pump designed for routine dosing applications. It accepts three different bore sizes of Performance Class Tubing, and ships installed with 3/16" bore Performance Norprene®. This formulation is our most popular due to its wide range of chemical compatibility and overall longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size
- Integrated mounting plate for ease of installation
- Fast & easy tube changes - no tools required
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Available in a range of standard colors *
- NSF/ANSI 29 rated models available *
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact us for volume quotes or configurations not available on our web store and one of our OEM specialists will be glad to assist you.
INCLUDES: Drive, pump head with integrated mounting plate, and 3/16" bore Norprene drive tube. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART: