The A302DX is a high-performance pump designed for rapid dispensing applications. It features a metal constructed gearbox and rotor, friction-reducing rollers, polycarbonate pump housing, and a powerful 42mm brushed DC motor rated for continuous duty.
The pump accepts three bore sizes of our long-lasting Premium Class Tubing, and ships installed with 1/4" bore Premium Norprene®. This formulation is our most popular due to its wide range of chemical compatibility and overall longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates of over 2L/minute
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Models available to utilize Performance Class Tubing*
- NSF/ANSI 29 rated models available*
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact us for volume quotes or configurations not available on our web store and one of our OEM specialists will be glad to assist you.
INCLUDES: Motor, pump head, mounting plate and 1/4" bore Noprene drive tube. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers.
LITERATURECalifornia Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.