The L400/VDC is a laboratory-grade pump, driven by a powerful, brushed DC motor rated for continuous duty. Pump flow rates can be regulated by input voltage, or with our OEM controller, which provides 10:1 speed control, directional, and start/stop functions. Combined with the ability to accept six tube sizes, this pump has an incredible range of flow rate capabilities.
L400 pumps are configurable to utilize either 1.6mm (1/16”) or high-performance 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing, giving them the ability to perform in a wide range of applications. The pump ships configured as our L401 model (1.6mm wall) and includes a separate roller assembly for an easy conversion to our L402 model (2.4mm wall). If you are unsure which wall thickness will work best for your application, please see our Tubing Sample Kit which contains both.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates of 2000 to .3 mL/min (see Flow Rates by Motor below)
- Flip-of-the-lid allows for fast and easy tubing changes
- Transparent cover provides visibility of rotor movement
- Automatic tubing retention
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Side and bottom tubing entry ports for versatility
- Stainless-steel rotor with friction-reducing Nylatron rollers
- Optional stainless steel rollers *
- Available in 4 and 6-roller configurations *
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Subject to minimum order quantities. Please contact customer service.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
- Minimum flow rates are approximately 10% of rated voltage flows when regulated with ANKO OEM Brushed Controller.
- For a complete list of available motors and flow rates, please refer to the product specification sheet.
- Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers.
L400 DC Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.