The FSP-A302 is a durable, fixed-speed pump, featuring our A302 pumphead, and driven by a brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty operation.
The pump ships configured to utilize our Premium Class Tubing formulas and includes drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16" & 1/8") of Premium Norprene®, providing the flexibility of three unique flow rates.
Features & Benefits
- Chemical resistant, benchtop and wall mountable polymer housing
- Long-lasting and maintenance-free brushless DC motor
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clear fluid paths
- Convertible to Performance Class Tubing use with changeover to the A301 Roller Assembly (sold separately)
- Internal power supply with a wide range of permitted voltage inputs (100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit with A302 pump head, three Norprene drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16", & 1/8") and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.