The VS-A302R is a compact, variable-speed pump equipped with our durable A302 pump head. The pump accepts three bore sizes of Premium Class Tubing, providing the flexibility of three distinct flow ranges. With its broad flow range, smooth and accurate flow control, and remote start/stop capability, this unit is an excellent choice for general laboratory applications.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with 20:1+ turndown
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote start/stop control via 2 wire, dry-contact input or our Remote Foot Switch (sold separately)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing providing for clean fluid paths
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- Convertible to Performance Class Tubing use with changeover to the A301 Roller Assembly (sold separately).
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- External power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A302 pump head, and three Norprene drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16", & 1/8"). For all tubing options, see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.