The FSP is a rugged, fixed-speed peristaltic pump equipped with our A300 pump head and driven by a maintenance-free, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. It accepts four tube sizes, providing the flexibility of four distinct flow ranges.
The pump is configurable to utilize 1.6mm (1/16”) or high-performance 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing, giving it the ability to perform in a wide range of applications. The unit ships configured for 1.6mm wall and includes a separate roller assembly for an easy conversion to 2.4mm wall. If you are unsure which wall thickness will work best for your application, please see our Tubing Sample Kit which contains multiple bores of both thicknesses for testing.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of available flow rates (see Flow Rates by Model below)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- Equipped for 1.6mm and 2.4mm wall tubing – no need for separate pumps/parts
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Chemical resistant, benchtop and wall mountable polymer housing
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A300 pump head, 1.6mm and 2.4mm roller assemblies and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Tubing sold separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 business days.
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
LITERATUREFSP Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.