The VSH-A603R is a high flow, variable-speed pump driven by a powerful, brushless DC motor rated for continuous-duty. Equipped with a remote start/stop feature, the pump can be activated and deactivated by any dry contact switch, running continuously during switch closure and stopping when the switch is open.
Designed to operate with our Ultra Class Tubing, this unit is ideal for pumping high volumes and viscous or abrasive fluids. The unit ships installed with a 3/8" bore Ultra Norprene® drive tube.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 25:1 turndown ratio
- Pump head can be set in four different tube positions (up, down, left, right)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote start/stop via dry contact closure or Remote Foot Switch (sold separately)
- Flexible internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Viscosity rating of 3000 cp
- Chemical resistant polymer housing
- Up to 25 psi working pressure (varies by tubing formulation)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A603 pump head, 3/8" bore Norprene drive tube, and 6-ft. (1.8m) power cord. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.