The VSP-A302 is a rugged, variable-speed pump driven by a powerful, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty.
The pump ships configured to utilize our Premium Class Tubing formulas and includes drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16" & 1/8") of Premium Norprene®, providing the flexibility of three unique flow rates.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 25:1 turndown rate
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Brushless DC motor with all metal gearbox for long life and maintenance-free use
- Friction-reducing Nylatron® rollers for longer tube life
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for unobstructed fluid pathways
- Capable of utilizing Performance Class Tubing with simple change of roller assembly (sold separately)
- Chemical resistant, benchtop and wall mountable polymer housing
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit with A302 pump head, three Norprene drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16", & 1/8") and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Typically ships within 5 business days.
Flow rates were obtained pumping water at ambient (22°C/72°F) temperature and zero pressure. Rates may increase/decrease based upon factors including; tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.