The VSH-A603A is a variable speed pump that can be controlled locally or remotely through an incoming 4-20mA analog input signal. Utilization of the analog feature allows for direct proportioning of dosed fluids according to the level of input signal. The pump's maximum output to the signal can also be scaled from 20% to 100% by the potentiometer's percentage setting.
Two configurations are available as it relates to the pump's response to the analog signal:
Standard Signal Response: 4mA = 0% Output | 20mA = 100% Output
- Inverted Signal Response: 4mA = 100% Output | 20mA = 0% Output
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 20:1+ turndown ratio
- Pump head can be set in four different tube positions (up, down, left, right)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Flexible internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Viscosity rating of 3000 cp
- Chemical resistant polymer housing
- Up to 25 psi working pressure (varies by tubing formulation)
- UL Listed
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A603 pump head, 3/8" bore Norprene drive tube, and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.