The VSH-A603R is a high flow, variable-speed pump driven by a powerful, brushless DC motor rated for continuous-duty. Equipped with a remote start/stop feature, the pump can be activated and deactivated by any dry contact switch, running continuously during switch closure and stopping when the switch is open.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 25:1 turndown ratio
- Pump head can be set in four different tube positions (up, down, left, right)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote start/stop via dry contact signal or Remote Foot Switch (sold separately) for manual activation.
- Flexible internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Viscosity rating of 3000 cp
- Chemical resistant polymer housing
- Up to 25 psi working pressure (varies by tubing formulation)
- UL Listed
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A603 pump head, 3/8" bore Norprene drive tube, and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.