The VSL-L402A is a precision, variable-speed pump with the option of being regulated by an incoming 4-20mA analog input signal. The analog function permits direct proportioning of dosed fluids according to the level of input signal. The pump's maximum output to the signal is scalable from 20% to 100%, as determined by the potentiometer setting.The L402 pump head accepts three bore sizes of Premium Class Tubing, providing the flexibility of three distinct flow ranges.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid loading pump head with automatic tube retention
- Wide flow range with a 20:1+ turndown rate
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Convertible to Performance Class Tubing usage with a changeover to the L401 Roller Assembly (sold separately).
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- UL Listed
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, L402 pump head and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Tubing sold separately. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
Product LiteratureOperator's Manual
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.