The VS-A302 is a compact, variable-speed peristaltic pump, equipped with our A302 pump head, and driven by a maintenance-free, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. The unit accepts three tube bore sizes of our Premium Class Tubing, providing the flexibility of three unique variable flow ranges.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range with 25:1 turndown
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- Capable of utilizing Performance Class Tubing with a simple change of roller assembly (sold separately). For units preconfigured for Performance Class Tubing, please refer to the VS-A301 product page.
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A302 pump head, and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Tubing Sold Separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.