The VSL is a powerful, variable-speed peristaltic pump, equipped with our rapid-loading L400 pump head, and driven by a maintenance-free, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. It accepts six tube bore sizes, providing the flexibility of six distinct flow ranges. With its broad flow range, smooth and accurate flow control, and remote start/stop capability, this unit is an excellent choice for life science and general laboratory applications.
The pump is configurable to utilize 1.6mm (1/16”) or high-performance 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing, giving it the ability to perform in a wide range of applications. The unit ships configured for 1.6mm wall and includes a separate roller assembly for an easy conversion to 2.4mm wall. If you are unsure which wall thickness will work best for your application, please see our Tubing Sample Kit which contains multiple bores of both thicknesses for testing.
Features and Benefits
- Available in multiple flow rates (see Flow Rates by Model below)
- Wide flow range with a 20:1 turndown rate
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote control of start/stop via 4 pin connection or Remote Foot Switch (sold seperately)
- Rapid loading pump head with automatic tubing retention
- Precision 4-roller system (stainless steel) for low pulsation & longer tube life
- Equipped for 1.6mm and 2.4mm wall tubing – no need for separate pumps/parts
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, L400 pump head, 1.6mm & 2.4mm rollers assemblies and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Tubing sold separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 business days.
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
VSL Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.