The VSP-A302A is a variable speed pump that can be controlled locally or remotely through an incoming 4-20mA analog input signal. Utilization of the analog feature allows for direct proportioning of dosed fluids according to the level of input signal. The pump's maximum output to the signal can also be scaled from 20% to 100% by the potentiometer's percentage setting.
Two configurations are available as it relates to the pump's response to the analog signal:
Standard Signal Pump Output: 4mA = 0% and 20mA = 100%
- Inverted Signal Pump Output: 4mA = 100% and 20mA = 0%
Each unit ships configured to utilize our Premium Class Tubing formulas and includes drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16" & 1/8") of Premium Norprene®, providing the flexibility of three distinct ranges of output.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 20:1+ turndown rate
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Friction-reducing Nylatron® rollers for longer tube life
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for unobstructed fluid pathways
- Convertible to Performance Class Tubing use with changeover to A301 Roller Assembly (sold separately)
- Chemical resistant, benchtop and wall mountable polymer housing
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- UL Listed
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit with A302 pump head, three Norprene drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16", & 1/8") and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Typically ships within 5 business days.
Flow rates were obtained pumping water at ambient (22°C/72°F) temperature and zero pressure. Rates may increase/decrease based upon factors including; tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.