The VSL-L401R is a powerful, variable-speed pump equipped with our rapid-loading, L401 pump head. The L401 accepts six bore sizes of Performance Class Tubing, providing the flexibility of six distinct flow ranges. With its broad flow range, smooth and accurate flow control, and remote start/stop capability, this unit is an excellent choice for life science and general laboratory applications.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid loading pump head with automatic tube retention
- Wide flow range with a 25:1 turndown rate
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote control of start/stop via 2 wire, dry contact input or Remote Foot Switch (sold separately)
- Convertible to Premium Class Tubing usage with a changeover to a L402 Roller Assembly (sold separately).
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- UL Listed
- 3-year warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, L401 pump head and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Tubing sold separately. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
Product LiteratureOperator's Manual
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.