The A300 BLDC is an extremely versatile pump, driven by a powerful 42mm brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. Pump flow rates can be regulated by input voltage or with our OEM controller which provides 20:1 speed control, directional, and start/stop functions. Combined with the ability to accept multiple tube sizes, this pump has a broad range of flow rate capabilities.
A300 pumps are configurable to utilize either 1.6mm (1/16”) or high-performance 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing, giving them the ability to perform in a wide range of applications. The pump ships configured as our A301 model (1.6mm wall) and includes a separate roller assembly for an easy conversion to our A302 model (2.4mm wall). If you are unsure which wall thickness will work best for your application, please see our Tubing Sample Kit which contains both.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates of 1500 to 5 mL/min (see Flow Rats by Motor below)
- Wide range of available motor speeds
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Heavy-duty steel rotor
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- NSF/ANSI 29 rated models available
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Motor, pump head, 3-roller assemblies (1.6mm & 2.4mm) and mounting plate. Tubing Sold Separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing.
LEAD TIME: Orders of less than 10 units normally ship within 5 business days. Orders of 10 units or more typically ship within 30 days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
- Minimum flow rates are approximately 5% of rated voltage flows when regulated with ANKO OEM Brushless Controller.
- For a complete list of available motors and flow rates, please refer to the product specification sheet.
- Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers.
LITERATUREA300/BLDC Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning