The FS is a compact, fixed-speed peristaltic pump, equipped with our A300 pump head, and driven by a maintenance-free, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. It accepts four tube sizes, providing the flexibility of four distinct flow rates.
The pump is configurable to utilize 1.6mm (1/16”) or high-performance 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing, giving it the ability to perform in a wide range of applications. The unit ships configured for 1.6mm wall and includes a separate roller assembly for an easy conversion to 2.4mm wall. If you are unsure which wall thickness will work best for your application, please see our Tubing Sample Kit which contains multiple bores of both thicknesses for testing.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of available flow rates (see Flow Rates by Model below)
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- Equipped for 1.6mm and 2.4mm wall tubing – no need for separate pumps/parts
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A300 pump head, 1.6mm & 2.4mm roller assemblies and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Tubing Sold Separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 business days.
LITERATUREFS Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning