The FSL4 is a multi-fixed-speed peristaltic pump, equipped with our L400 pump head, and driven by a maintenance-free, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. With four speed settings and the ability to accept six tube bore sizes, the pump gives users the flexibility of 24 distinct flow rates.
The pump is configurable to utilize 1.6mm (1/16”) or high-performance 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing giving it the ability to perform in a wide range of applications. The unit ships configured for 1.6mm wall and includes a separate roller assembly for an easy conversion to 2.4mm wall. If you are unsure which wall thickness will work best for your application, please see our Tubing Sample Kit which contains multiple bores of both thicknesses for testing.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of available flow rates (see Flow Rates by Model below)
- Brushless DC motor providing for long life and maintenance free use
- Four unique fixed flow rate settings for instant and precise changes in output
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when turning drive on/off
- Reversible motor for easy prime/purge of tubing
- Remote control of start/stop via 4 pin connection or Remote Foot Switch
- Equipped to utilize 1.6mm and 2.4mm wall tubing
- Automatic tube retention
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, L400 pump head, 1.6mm & 2.4mm roller assemblies and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Tubing Sold Separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 business days.
LITERATUREFSL4 Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning