The L400 Series pump head is designed for those wishing to utilize their own drive system. The pump accepts tube six tube bores ranging from 7.9mm (5/16") to .8mm (1/32”) and can be configured to run either 1.6mm (1/16”) or 2.4mm (3/32”) wall tubing. With a simple flip of the lid, the tubing can be rapidly loaded and automatically retained.
Standard and custom drive shafts are available to make the pump a direct, bolt-on replacement for many competing pump heads in this class.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range. See Table Below
- Max of 600 RPM
- Multiple drive shaft options. Contact us for custom options.
- Simple flip-of-the-lid design allows for quick and easy tubing changes
- Automatic tubing retention system
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Dual side and bottom tubing entry and exit ports for user versatility
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3, 4 & 6-roller options with choice of Nylatron or stainless-steel
- Made in the USA
L400 Pump Head Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning