The L401B is a rapid-loading, laboratory grade pump driven by a 36mm brushless DC motor with an internal controller. L400 Series pumps can be configured to utilize either Premium Class Tubing (L402 Models) or Performance Class Tubing (L401 Models), giving them the ability to perform in a wide range of applications.
The pump can be wired to use direct input voltage for simple speed control or mated with our OEM Brushless Controller which delivers 25:1 speed control, as well as directional and start/stop functions via switch closure. For those utilizing their own controls, standard wire leads provide access to power, ground, digital direction control, frequency generator, PWM controller and brake.
The pump ships configured as a L401B Model and includes a sample of 1/4" bore Performance Norprene®.
Features and Benefits
- Flip-of-the-lid allows for fast and easy tubing changes
- Transparent cover provides visibility of rotor movement
- Automatic tubing retention
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Side and bottom tubing entry ports for versatility
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers
- Optional stainless steel rotor assemblies*
- Available in 4 and 6-roller configurations*
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact us for volume quotes or configurations not available on our web store and one of our OEM specialists will be glad to assist you.
INCLUDES: Motor, pump head, mounting plate and 1/4" bore Norprene drive tube. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
- Minimum flow rates are approximately 5% of rated voltage flows when regulated with ANKO OEM Brushless Controller.
- Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers.
LITERATUREBLDC Pump Wire Leads
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.