The VS-A301 is a compact, variable-speed peristaltic pump, equipped with our A301 pump head, and driven by a maintenance-free, brushless DC motor rated for continuous duty. The unit accepts three tube bore sizes of our Performance Class Tubing , providing the flexibility of three unique variable flow ranges.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range with 25:1 turndown
- Smooth and accurate control with +/-2.0% speed regulation
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers for longer tube life
- Capable of utilizing Premium Class Tubing with a simple change of roller assembly (sold separately). For units preconfigured for Premium Class Tubing, please refer to the VS-A302 product page.
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A301 pump head, and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P power cord. Tubing Sold Separately. For tubing options see Peristaltic Pump Tubing. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.