The VSH is a variable-speed peristaltic pump designed for high volume fluid transfer. Capable of flow rates up to 680 gallons/day, the unit is configured to utilize durable, large bore 9.5mm (3/8”) x 3.2mm (1/8”) wall tubing making it ideal for pumping viscous or abrasive fluids.
Features and Benefits
- Flow rates up to 680 gallons-per-day
- Rated for continuous duty
- Simple operation with single-turn speed control
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when turning drive on/off
- Pump head can be positioned for down or side exit of tubing
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Viscosity rating of 3000 cp
- Chemical resistant polymer housing
- Up to 15 psi working pressure
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A600 pump head, Norprene A-60-F, 3/8" ID drive tube, and 6-ft. (1.8m) power cord. Typically ships within 5 business days.