The VSH is a high flow, variable-speed pump equipped with our A603 pump head and driven by a powerful, brushless DC motor rated for continuous-duty. Designed to operate with large bore (3/8”) tubing, this unit is ideal for pumping high volumes and viscous or abrasive fluids. The unit ships installed with a Norprene® A-60-F drive tube.
Features and Benefits
- Wide flow range with a 20:1 turndown ratio
- Pump head can be set in four different tube positions (up, down, left, right)
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for clean fluid paths
- Reversible motor for bi-directional operation
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Separate power switch to maintain speed setting when powering unit on/off
- Remote start/stop via switch closure or Remote Foot Switch (sold separately)
- Flexible internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Viscosity rating of 3000 cp
- Chemical resistant polymer housing
- Up to 25 psi working pressure (varies by tubing formulation)
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit, A600 pump head, Norprene A-60-F, 3/8" ID drive tube, and 6-ft. (1.8m) power cord. Typically ships within 5 business days.
VSH Specification Sheet
California Proposition 65 Warning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.