Long-Life, Temperature-Resistant Tubing
Formulated to withstand extreme temperatures from -75°F to 275°F, NORPRENE tubing will not crack or deteriorate when used in demanding food and beverage applications. Extremely flexible, it resists kinks and retains its shape while installing quickly and easily. Its excellent flexural fatigue resistance makes it the absolute best choice for use in peristaltic pumps often found in dispensing equipment.
Norprene is ideal for use in clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning and sterilization systems. It is compatible with virtually all commercial cleaners and sanitizers and can be repeatedly autoclaved for up to five cycle times without affecting its overall service life. When harsh sanitizing solutions are used, it exhibits exceptional chemical resistance and is entirely unaffected by a wide variety of cleaning solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Long flex life in peristaltic pumps
- Temperature resistant from -75°F to 275°F
- Compatible with virtually all common sanitizers and cleaners
- Ozone and UV light resistant
- Repeatedly autoclavable
- Chemically compatible with a wide range of food types and cleaners
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
- Meets NSF-51
- Meets REACH (non-DEHP) Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Food and Beverage dispensing