High Performance Peristaltic Pump Tubing
PharMed® BPT tubing has been formulated to withstand the rigors of peristaltic pumping action while providing the biocompatible fluid surface required in sensitive bioprocess applications. With its superior flex life characteristics, PharMed BPT tubing simplifies biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes by reducing production downtime due to pump tubing failure. The excellent wear properties of PharMed BPT tubing also can lead to reduced erosion of the tubing interior walls, improving the overall efficiency of filtering systems.
Features and Benefits
- Outlasts silicone tubing in peristaltic pumps by up to 30 times
- Withstands repeated autoclaving
- Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilization
- Documented Biocompatibility
- Low particulate spallation
- Temperature resistant from -60°F to 275°F
- Fully tested to ISO 10993 standards to facilitate validation process
- Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
Eligible Pump Heads
LiteraturePharmed BPT Biocompatible Tubing Data Sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.