The FSP-A302CT is a fixed-speed, 60 second cycle timer pump, designed for simple operation and accurate chemical metering. The pump dispenses for the on time set by the user, remains off for the balance of the total cycle time, and then repeats the cycle until deactivated. Dispense time is set by a highly accurate, 10-turn potentiometer allowing for intuitive and precise percentage control of pump output.
The pump ships configured to utilize our Premium Class Tubing formulas and includes drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16" & 1/8") of Premium Norprene®, providing the flexibility of three unique flow rates.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of flow output
- Brushless DC motor for long life and maintenance-free use
- Friction-reducing Nylatron® rollers for longer tube life
- Accepts continuous lengths of tubing for unobstructed fluid pathways
- Chemical resistant, benchtop and wall mountable polymer housing
- Internal power supply rating of 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- UL Listed
- 3-Year Warranty
- Made in USA
INCLUDES: Drive unit with A302 pump head, three Norprene drive tubes (bore sizes: 1/4", 3/16", & 1/8") and 6-ft. (1.8m) NEMA 5-15P to IEC 320-C13 power cord. Typically ships within 5 business days.
Flow rates were obtained pumping water at ambient (22°C/72°F) temperature and zero pressure. Rates may increase/decrease based upon factors including; tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.
California Proposition 65 Warning