The A201DX is a powerful, compact pump driven by our high-performance, 24V DC motor rated for continuous duty. It accepts four different bore sizes of Performance Class Tubing, and ships installed with 1/4" bore Performance Norprene®. This formulation is our most popular due to its wide range of chemical compatibility and overall longevity.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size
- High-Performance, planetary gearbox with all steel gears
- Integrated mounting plate for ease of installation
- Fast & easy tube changes - no tools required
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Available in a range of standard colors *
- NSF/ANSI 29 rated models available *
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact us for volume quotes or configurations not available on our web store and one of our OEM specialists will be glad to assist you.
INCLUDES: Drive, pump head with integrated mounting plate, and 1/4" bore Norprene drive tube. Typically ships within 5 to 7 business days.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:
Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers. Anko reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The information provided is not intended for a specific application purpose.