The L401D is a rapid-loading, laboratory grade pump driven by a 36mm brushed DC motor rated for continuous duty. L400 Series pumps can be configured to utilize either Premium Class Tubing (L402 Models) or Performance Class Tubing (L401 Models), giving them the ability to perform in a wide range of applications.
The pump ships configured as a L401D Model and includes a sample of 1/4" bore Performance Norprene®.
Features and Benefits
- Flip-of-the-lid allows for fast and easy tubing changes
- Automatic tubing retention
- Accepts continuous tubing for clean fluid paths
- Side and bottom tubing entry ports for versatility
- Friction-reducing Nylatron rollers
- Stainless steel rotor assemblies available*
- Available in 4 and 6 roller configurations *
- Up to 25 psi working pressure
- Made in USA
* Please contact us for volume quotes or configurations not available on our web store and one of our OEM specialists will be glad to assist you.
NOTES TO FLOW CHART:Flow rates are for guidance purposes only and are based upon pumping ambient temperature (22°C/72°F) water at zero pressure and zero lift. Rates may increase/decrease based upon numerous factors including: motor variances, tubing characteristics, fluid viscosity, lift height, pressure and number of rollers.